From chaos to order in 5 steps
- Two different parts can be loaded in bulk into the buffer
- Parts drop by vibration from buffer onto a selection plate
- The selection plate is vibrated at specific frequencies and amplitudes to agitate the components.
- A vision system inspects the components on the selection plate and identifies which are laying in a position suitable for being picked. The coordinates are sent to the 4-axis robot.
- The robot picks all identified components placing them in the proper orientation to a part nest. Operations are repeated alternately on two selection plates to ensure a non stop feeding.
Pre-orientation of the components
The selection plate, designed to optimize the number of good pickable parts